Upper back pain is likely to crop up due to poor posture, muscle overuse, pinched nerve, traumatic injury, and medical conditions that affect joints, bones, and nerves. If you are considering visiting a chiropractor after experiencing upper back pain, you are on the right track. Chiropractic care spots hidden injuries, promotes faster healing, and treats the root cause of pain and immobility. If upper back pain is slowing you down in Huntsville or Madison, please get in touch with Millar Chiropractic Clinics for back pain treatment.
If you are experiencing intense pain or your efforts to manage upper back pain is fruitless, it's time to book an appointment with a chiropractor. Besides providing a long-lasting solution to your pain, chiropractors use natural methods instead of relying on potentially addictive medications. Below are some common chiropractic treatments for upper back pain:
- Chiropractic adjustments: Spinal manipulation effectively repositions misaligned spinal joints, reducing pressure on the compressed or pinched nerves. This treatment not only brings relief to the back but the whole body.
- Decompression therapy: If you are experiencing mechanical and radicular pain, spinal decompression can bring much-needed relief. Using a traction table, this treatment restores the spine's natural balance by relieving pressure on the nerves and discs. It also improves your circulation, encouraging your body to heal itself.
- Laser therapy: This treatment has been evolving over the past 30 years and is used to treat numerous conditions. The treatment uses a special light that promotes cellular regeneration.
- Massage therapy: Are you experiencing tightness in your upper back? Massage therapy can help relax tight and sore muscles, reducing pain and inflammation.
- Chiropractic exercises: Our chiropractor will instruct you in corrective exercises to strengthen your upper back, enhancing the benefits of chiropractic care and reducing the likelihood of your pain returning in the future.
Contact Our Chiropractor for Upper Back Pain Treatment in Huntsville and Madison
Call Millar Chiropractic Clinics today at (256) 830-0000 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor